Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Break



We are Three Days into Spring Break and my kids have been to the skate park 4 times already. I wanted to post a picture of Wyatt Skateboarding as his skills are improving.

Our family is headed to Palm Springs in the morning and of course we will be stopping at at least 2 more skate parks. I will update more about our little trip when we get home.


Note: Spring break is not so bad as long as you plan on doing nothing but what the kids want to do and as long as you don't mind following them around all day and cleaning up after them and as long as you don't try to accomplish anything... besides being dedicated to your kids enjoyment.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

It has obviously been a long time since I have seen your kids. Wyatt looks so big in those pictures.

sarah said...

Hi Nanette. It has been so long. Your boys are getting so big. And cute.

Michelle said...

Nanette update your blog!!! Ha, jk. I know you are probably so busy with 6 boys running around. Greg and I will stop by sometime to hang out :)